- David A. Langley Architects has been crafting distinct, custom designs since 1981
- We have over 1,600 projects located in Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Indiana, Hawaii, and Washington. Our projects include a wide variety of building types, construction methods and environments
- Projects include residential, commercial, churches, religious institutions, retreat centers, historical preservation and renovation, shopping centers, apartments, condominiums, downtown development, bed and breakfasts, and cabins
- Clients are offered the art and inspiration of hand-drawn sketches and renderings at the concept, then develop the design in AutoCAD and computer aided modeling and visualization
- Our design process is collaborative with hands on client involvement
- Each design is uniquely suited to the clients’ individual taste and style. Some architectural styles include mountain, log homes, rustic, western, contemporary, Mediterranean style, classical and period correct architecture
Owner, Lead Architect, Licensed in Colorado
I currently employ one Architect, associate with two more Architects, one Designer and an Office Manager that utilize AutoCAD for all production of Design Documents and Construction. The combination of innate design created by hand and precision of AutoCAD assist in providing programming decisions, appropriate schematics, and clear construction documents ready to be utilized in accurately constructing the dream by designing innovative architecture, transforming visions into reality.
Associate Architect - Consultant, Licensed in Colorado and Hawaii
Associate Architect, Licensed in Colorado
A licensed Architect of 11 years, Dianna earned her Bachelor of Arts in Architecture from the University of New Mexico in 2004, maintains her NCARB and CDT certifications and brings over 20 years of experience in a wide variety of project types. Having gained experience at firms of varying size, she has experience with many project types such as Academic structures (K-12, Collegiate, Child Development Centers), Office Buildings, Medical, Libraries, Museum/Gallery Spaces, Government, residential and more, and through all phases of construction to include Historic preservation, Renovation, New Construction, demolition, and with such entities as UNESCO. In addition to a thirst for knowledge, Dianna has been a committed instructor for 3 years teaching advanced 3D software, that has become the standard for project visualization and documentation. It is through this level of graphic art that she can help clients “see” their project before it ever breaks ground. Finally, she embraces the uniqueness and challenges of each project, recognizes that there is no project too small, and uses her experience to bring a client’s dream to fruition.
Designer - Consultant
Christine is the Office Manager at David A. Langley Architects.